Work for Textus Technology.
Dream bigger. Work smarter. Live happier.
Join an established, growing company making a huge impact in the enterprise software industry.
- PHP Developer
- C#. NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, Slim, Symfony, and/or Zend)
- Knowledge of web development security best practices
- Our developers:
- Are skilled with modern PHP development practices
- Write clean, modularized, and testable code
- Understand principles of good user interface design
- Write secure code
- Build responsive as well as native applications for use on desktop browsers, iOS, and Android
- Research and implement the latest development tools, practices, and frameworks
- Communicate well with peers and customers
- Are efficient, organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, information systems, or a related discipline is helpful, but comparable experience is also accepted.
- We have a casual work environment with flexible hours and paid covered parking.
- We offer generous personal and vacation leave.
- Salary is negotiable and depends on experience. We’re looking for passionate mid to senior level developers who are hungry to hone their skills and looking to take on new challenges.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and analyze new and existing desktop and web applications using .NET technologies.
- Program clear, structured code following best practices.
- Work with business users to gather and understand new and changing requirements.
- Work with third party providers to resolve issues and implement new business initiatives.
Work performed in an office setting. Required Skills:
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming with C#.NET
- Strong design, problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- 2+ years of experience in application development.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects.
- SQL Database development.
- Web applications using ASP.NET MVC using C#. HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Web services, Web Api, Entity Framework.
- B.S in Computer Science.